ADDED VALUE SERVICES
- Multichannel funds transfer Open or Close
SELECT System© Money Transfer is a complete money-transfer solution made up of four components:
- MT Base: a multinetwork, multiservice, multichannel, and muiticurrencycomponent with customizable rules that set available services at the base. MT Base covers industry standards and functions in synchronous and asynchronous modes. It has a dispatch interface that manages connectivities with clients issuing simultaneous transactions (salary payments, insurance refunds, etc.)
- MT Services: provides conectivities with payment schemes VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, etc., and new distribution channels: ATM, POS, Internet … etc.
- MT Calculator: determines the best distribution channel in line with the specified rules, such as the availability of the distribution channel at the destination point, the best price, the best commission, etc.
- MT Anti-Money Laundering: executes anti money-laundering controls in two modes:
- authorisation (on-line) mode, which flags up suspicious transfers at the time of the authorization processing
- end-of-day (off-line) mode, which flags up suspicious and fraudulent transactions at the end of day batch processing.
This module also provides for generation of statistics and dashboards related to the transfer activities.
SELECT System© enables setting up alerts to control fraud cases for issuers and acquirers, with the possibilitgy to customize the message to be sent in case an alert is triggered.
- Multi-channel and multi-operator bill payment Open or Close
SELECT System© Multichannel and Multi-operator Bill Payment enables telecom operators and banking institutions to offer cardholders the option to pay a range of bills (water, electricity, telephone, etc.) through several acceptance channels (ATM, POS, …etc.)
This solution is made up of the following components:
Bill Payment Server:
This is the central component of the billpayment platform. It offers a range of functionalities, including bill payment management, biller interface, routing and switching of payments authorizations…etc. etc.
ISO 8583 channel controller:
Manages the relationship with the bank switch and authorises transactions on the acceptance channel.
SMS channel controller:
This is an interface that coordinates the connectivity and exchanges with mobile telephones, formats outgoing messages, and analyses incoming messages. It also manages the parameters of the SMS-based bill payment services
This is a web-based interface that manages internet-based bill payment (subscriptions, activation, limitations, etc.) This interface also ensures overall security for the web site.
This interface manages of the relationship with the voice server as well as the parameters of the bill payment service.
- E-Voucher/e-TopUpOpen or Close
SELECT System© e-Voucher / e-Top Up can be used as an economic, efficient alternative to the scratch card to prepay for a range of services: mobile telephony, internet access … etc.
The principle of the solution consists of using POS terminal in approved points of sale for on-demand generation of a reload or access voucher.
For telecoms operators, this module is proposed in two forms:
- e-Voucher: the customer GSM number and PIN code are indicated on the voucher produced by the POS terminal
- E-Top Up: the client receives the PIN reload code by SMS message from the telecom operator after authorization is granted, generating an authorisation notice which is printed by the POS terminal and that is valued as a receipt.