The Authorisation Server integrated into the SELECT System® Front Office has the following roles:
- managing and checking authorisation requests received from various point-of-service POS acceptance channels (merchant, point of sale, e-commerce, agency, distributor, mobile, etc.)
- if necessary, routing to gateways tasked with communicating with the various administrators of client portfolios (Cardholder, Mobile Client, Banking Client, Microcredit Beneficiary, etc.)
- authorisation agreement in accordance with the rules configured
- checking and recording responses to the various authorisation requests.
The SELECT System® Authorisation Server can be configured in the following modes:
- host, in collaboration with the institution’s IT system
- delegated authority, if a main authorisation server is unavailable
- autonomous, based on the institution’s rules of management.
It is coupled:
- by default: with a Risk-Management Module
- optionally: with an On-Line Fraud Management Module.
- Call-center authorisation serverOpen or Close
SELECT System® Call-Center Authorisation Server managers all voice authorisation requests (MOTO: Mail Order, Telephone Order) as well as declarations of lost or stolen cards.
Call-center staff use dedicated profiles that enable them to:
- respond to authorisation requests
- modify authorisations
- cancel authorisations
- enter reports on lost or stolen cards, with the optional facility to send those reports on-line to the payment systems (national and international)
- maintain follow up files on lost or stolen cards.
SELECT System® Call-Center Authorisation Server covers CVV2 and CVC2.